- Premises shall be registered under the Factories and Works Act
- An adequate range of spare parts shall be held or be stocked as soon as admitted to membership.
- Premises shall include a fully equipped engine reconditioning workshop with water, electrical power and compressed air;
- Water and electrical power;
- The Employer shall have registered with the National Employment Council for the Motor Industry (NECMI) as an Employer within Industry.
a) Welding equipment;
b) Soldering equipment;
c) Cleaning tank;
e) Pressure regulator;
f) Radiator test tank;
g) Bench and vice;
h) Small hand tools including sash cramp and saws.